Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shiny Hunter Emerald Is Metroid Prime Hunters' Game Case Supposed To Have Shiny-like Cover?

Is Metroid Prime Hunters' game case supposed to have shiny-like cover? - shiny hunter emerald

I've ordered recently, because eBay ask Metroid Prime Hunters. When I received my game, I realize that the cover does not have holograms on them. So I decided to check online to see if someone is a true picture of MPH and seems to cover nearly all have bright MPH. Why is my case, to cover MPH? Hmm ... It's weird. Or maybe I was wrong?

3 comments:

  1. I have a shiny version, but I realized that someone was not. I think some were with and some without, as a limited quantity. It plays no better or more worthy of my knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there is a bright and should be within the weapon have a little bit 3D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might have just the previous owner to sell.

    ReplyDelete