Thursday, January 21, 2010

Parent Plus Loan What Am I Suppose To Do If I My Parent Isnt Approved For A Plus Loan N If I Cant Get Approved For A Private 1?

What am I suppose to do if I my parent isnt approved for a Plus loan n if I cant get approved for a private 1? - parent plus loan

Pk As part of my financial aid to ask my father for a PLUS loan for parents, but not approved. From there I started applyin private loans as Sallie Mae, but also with a co-signer approves Im Not Gettin. What should I do, and I did not have the money?

2 comments:

  1. If your parents are denied a PLUS loan, then the financial aid office can be a PLUS loan in his name instead. Contact your helpdesk for more details and how they want you to continue. Stay away from private loans to students who are ill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk to your financial aid office. They can help you, the best strategy. If you can arrange a meeting (bring all your papers will be with you) achieve better results.

    ReplyDelete