Friday, February 5, 2010

Serial For Irecordmusic I Have Installed Windows Vista Business In My Two Computers, But The Problem Is It Is Asking Me For The Serial?

I have installed windows vista business in my two computers, but the problem is it is asking me for the serial? - serial for irecordmusic

Enter key to search for 7 to 10 days. The problem is that is printed after installing the key on my CPU is still not on the screen of my desktop. Be retained something wrong with the serial number and key are printed on the CPU for a period of one year.

2 comments:

  1. It depends on where you have the Vista Business.

    If you purchased legally, and comes with a set.

    If not, then you may be lucky.

    Unless you try to install Windows Vista on 2 machines, the series on the PC, are not valid for Vista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To add to the excellent response CKM --

    If the product is on the side of your PC for Windows Vista Business for this work to be. If it is installed any other operating system version is not a valid key for the operating system.

    ReplyDelete