Sunday, February 7, 2010

Melatonin Stay Awake Can't Stay Awake During The Day And Cant Sleep At Night?

Can't stay awake during the day and cant sleep at night? - melatonin stay awake

Ok in the 17 eating very healthy, healthy, taking no drugs, but I have a lot of weed smoking and exercise for one or two hours almost every day I work 20-30 hours per week as a cashier at Publix. In the last month or so I tried to go to bed at 10:00 and wakes up at 6:00 clock because I go to basic training for the Marines soon and you want to use on your sleep schedule. But in the last two months I've been asleep or resting places throughout the day) does not (try, I'll watch TV, and 30min. and the next thing you know in waking up and spent several hours and then when it is dark at night, I'll put the assets and can not sleep. I think it started when I never cut energy drinks from my diet. If I can I melatonin ten hours sleep, but still up about 12:00 and are still sleepy during the day. And I will not go back on energy drinks, because in trying to eat healthy. Please can someone help?

2 comments:

  1. try to take melatonin at night in order to adjust the clock of your body, you can take a double dose to begin. Take a half hour before bedtime, then relax with a book or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this problem for years. I have great difficulty in the night and sleep during the day to stay awake. When I live with my parents, which forced me to adapt to bed and wake up and everything goes, and even after several months of routine body my will. So basically, I can not help you. Even coffee or energy drinks, so that you can, but I do not understand why he should stay awake during the day only!

    ReplyDelete