Friday, February 12, 2010

3 Mm Kidney Stone Diagram Is My Kidney Stone Problem Over Now?

Is my kidney stone problem over now? - 3 mm kidney stone diagram

I was suffering from kidney stones 3 mm during the last week and today the pain is gone, and I havent analgesics for more than 24 hours has lasted. And yet I do not know if I was successful or not yet feel a sharp pain on urination and nausea disappeared the day before the pain is. AO I need to know if you just walk into the bladder or is it too finally went before the pain and nausea, and 3 weeks was the same night, until I'm on my bike a long way and is in some bike bath Vibrations then the pain became more and more brutal than anyone can help

1 comment:

  1. The Truth Hurts! Ouch!February 12, 2010 at 4:23 PM

    Have your urine screening to catch the stone? If you are not yet really seen the stone that can still be trapped in the ureter. I had this happen. Kidney stone pain, which lasted an hour remained, then stand. A month later, the same thing. The third time, the pain did not stop, and it was surgically remove the stone, because it obviously does not at 3 months, went to his account. Mine was 3 mm x 5 mm. I was told that only when the stone is moved or blockage of urine, no pain. Otherwise, do not notice it. Thus, if anything, their position may have changed, and stopped.

    ReplyDelete