Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lymphedema More Condition_symptoms Can You Please Tell Me Anything And Everything You Know About Lymphedema?

Can you please tell me anything and everything you know about lymphedema? - lymphedema more condition_symptoms

I am the left foot, has a teenager was swollen for the first time last week and was diagnosed as lymphedema. Now I have a medium compression with up to 2 of 2 Try to avoid swelling. Can you tell me what is the worst case of lymphedema, which is where they could get compression stockings and other colors like black and brown (BESD you the credit for me) and everything else Av lymphedema or not? Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Tina of Lymphland.comNovember 3, 2009 at 10:10 PM

    Kasi Hi, Tina, and I am an expert by the panelists about lymphedema. You can see my profile in my associations, etc.

    Yes, you can get compression stockings in every color and pattern you want, Lymphediva is going to come into fashion and what you want.

    I hope your doctor has reported that the combination therapy decongestant that the standard treatment for lymphedema, especially when it came out, and with his age, you are a candidate for the
    A therapist working on a massage, but is specialized and what happens is that the manual therapist pushes the fluid a normal size is possible, they will use compression to keep it in the least about. The therapist will teach how the body.

    I have lymphedema for 13 years. My foot or leg is not working properly, all the time because I do not mean that the body 4 times a day, to do, maybe we can get to this point.

    Lymphedema is divided into 2 words. Lymph, colorless to milky cabbageTured fluid in your body. Edema, the inflammation is. Lymphoedema occurs when fluid accumulates in the soft tissues of the body. Lymphedema is pronounced: dee-fee-Lim MA. Can be written as lymphoedema, for example, lymphadema, etc. All the different ways the same state in different forms.

    http://www.lymphland.com/ is my site and you can read about everything and anything you ever wanted to know about lymphedema. There is also a join button on the homepage of my support group if you're interested. You are welcome to me about the site for what it relates directly to my e-mail if you have questions or problems contact.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete