Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Head Lice More Condition_symptoms Anyone Have Any Home Remedies For Getting Rid Of Head Lice?

Anyone have any home remedies for getting rid of head lice? - head lice more condition_symptoms

My children have been exposed to lice around July 4th Check head and I aleast 2 times a day since I discovered. Well, my daughter just tonight, I found the eggs of lice. I ran to Wal-Mart and buy spray for the bed, and a product called licefreee! pediculicide pharmacist is recommended homeopathic kills lice and eggs, and most potentially dangerous pesticides and safe for repeated applications. (non toxic). I washed everything, wash with warm water and warm temperatures. I also sprayed the whole bed for spraying. I am sure I have a very good and also made sure that my children have no eggs or nits or bugs wi comb / comb lice completely. I need a serious proposal in a house means you may have heard of it worked or tried it yourself, if you ever come back. Even if you have any suggestions on how to avoid and what to use to them. Thank you in advance. This is very frustrating

3 comments:

  1. They seem to do what they must do, and good advice here. I note that nobody has responded to this part:

    \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026gt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026gt, even if you have any suggestions how to use and what to avoid

    The only way to avoid that is to be guided by people who are infected to stay - and I mean more than 20 meters. Do not invite people affected home. Do not walk into a classroom where students are infected.

    Good luck with that. Live, learn, use the lice comb regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is this thing called "Robi Comb, which will be a lice comb run through a battery. The comb teeth are made of metal and the battery sends a mild electric charge through them (which emits a piercing tone so you know it works) . You can comb my hair and if it "grabs" a louse that produce no more sound. It does not hurt your child (unless they cut off the ears and then a little shock), but the animals will be closed.

    After the nightmare I went up to them when my girls were 3, I would buy, and I check every week or two. It really helps. The best $ 30 I ever spent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Wraith of God is comingNovember 4, 2009 at 6:13 PM

    A200-shampoo

    ReplyDelete